Summertime

Summertime
Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ah-h, Sunday afternoon.  As I meander & navigate around this morning I'm getting that itch to make some area a new.  It doesn't have to be a major transformation to bring me happiness.  Sometimes all it takes is trading out a lamp and re-arranging pictures to give a room a whole new atmosphere and an enjoyable space to be in.
I love looking at magazines for ideas, I go to the internet & research decorating blogs, I even like to watch movies just to look at the decor without even following the story line.  Today, I'm at a loss for inspiration.  I think I'm somewhere between a fresh coat of paint and a good spring cleaning.  Maybe it's cabin fever.  But as the lightest little snowflake falls in the air today, maybe a spark of inspiration will too!  Until then, maybe I'll read a book or maybe not.  That's one of those great options that Sunday afternoon always brings.  Something to relax, enjoy and call my own.


I hope you are enjoying your Sunday afternoon as well.  I'd love to know what inspires you today.
What ever it is, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
Kris


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails