Summertime

Summertime
Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Silly Side of Life

One day last week, I ventured outside to take a few photos of plants around the house. 
Hollyhock

Papyrus Grass
Thinking I might venture out the back gate, I was stopped by the wooing of this little guy.

A mourning dove walking around and having no interest in flying away.

So I thought to myself, "hello little dove, may I take your picture"?

As if he was reading my mind, he gestured in a "no, no you may not take my picture" kind of way.  Then, with a down turned funny twist of his head, it was ...
Well, o.k.

Look at life with amusement and your heart will lighten with delight.
Enjoy these beautiful days and the rest of a wonderful weekend, safely, of course.  :)
Love,
Kris

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails