Summertime

Summertime
Summertime, summertime, sum, sum, summertime!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's always good to come home!

It's where my heart is.


Come in from the cold where it's toasty and warm.

Home is where we come in from those demands, deadlines, and gotta' do's.  We eat, rest and rejuvenate in order to keep the momentum going. 
Since Dennis and I are engulfed in a work schedule that is relentlessly keeping us from doing some of the things we really enjoy,  I thought it would be fun to invite my wonderful sister-in-laws and the greatest nieces that anyone could ever wish to have to drop in on my little blog and leave a thought at your leisure.
It's winter and a little too blustery to get out and enjoy our fun lunch gatherings.  So let's give this style of communication a whirl!

I've made myself a sandwich plate and maybe you might like one too!
You are all so talented in your own right; I think it would be so great if you would create a blog with all those things that bring you happiness and joy.  I would love reading your posts.  Hopefully you'll give it a thought, sign in and begin creating a greater blog world!  It's quite fun!  Hoping to see you on your new web page!
Love,
Kris

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails